Website Tupelo Honey Cafe
Tupelo Honey seeking a full-time Network and Database Administrator to support and expand existing network infrastructure and applications for our rapidly growing restaurant group. This candidate must be well versed in remote desktop and network support and focus to plan the growth and development of current network infrastructure. In addition, this candidate must be well versed in relational databases and all Microsoft applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Daily management of databases, including developing and managing automatic backups, security access and data integrity
· Liaison between multiple departments to ensure database and reporting needs are addressed in a quick and efficient manner
· Develop and support existing complex integrations across multiple platforms for no data loss or down time
· Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans and database management procedures
· Remote desktop support for all facets of the IT Department
· Work closely with IT Manager to support software and hardware upgrades and implementations
· Evaluate and improve existing network infrastructure across entire company. Including corporate office and local restaurant networks.
· Implement network administering tools to manage and resolve network connectivity issues
· Integral position that assists with new store opening setup and configuration and vendor relations
· Develop hardware standards and deployment processes
· Position requires on-call weekend and after hour support
Qualifications and Skills:
· Ability to quickly asses and resolve issues under extreme pressure in a limited amount of time either in person or with remote tools.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and daily tasks in a manner that aligns with company goals
· Detail oriented position with proven organizational skills
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently or as a team.
· Great communication and interpersonal skills are required. Position supports varying level of technical skills so patience and understanding are essential.
· Quickly learn and understand processes and adapt to frequent changes in a very fast paced, high-stress environment.
· Bachelors Degree in computer related. Business or alternative degree accepted with accompanying experience. Masters Degree in IT related field a plus.
· Experience with MySQL and MSSQL. Ability to prove SQL Server Management and Advanced querying skills (MCSA: SQL Server certification a plus)
· Minimum 5 years network administration experience with remote network and desktop support over large and multi-location network
· Office 365 and Active Directory experience and administration
· Firewall management and development experience
· Desired Certifications: Microsoft MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CompTIA A+ and Network+
· Additional certifications or experience: Ubiquiti, Barracuda, Python
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar ERP/accounting platform, advanced purchase order software platform, and relational Business Intelligence applications
· Previous experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment in a technical support role
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://my.peoplematter.com/tupelohoneycafe/Hire?jobOpeningId=6e1fc207-8167-4740-897b-a754012cf987 →