Website AvL Technologies
Job description Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support all ERP user groups with information on how to access required information
- Work with individual departments to assure work instructions support required data configuration
- Gather system and reporting requirements, propose solutions and implement/test as required
- Research and specify hardware and software solutions for system improvements in data collection, labeling, reporting etc.
- Maintain technical proficiency through professional reading, professional development courses, and utilizing software supplier resources
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience creating new and modify existing reports using Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2).
- Extensive experience in creating SQL database objects (Stored procedures, trigger, and views) in SQL Server 2008 R2
- Develop applications using Microsoft Access 2010 front end linked to SQL Server 2008 R2
- Knowledge of .aspx, .net, C# and VB is a plus.
- Ability to interpret requests from stakeholders of varying technical ability
- Ability to accurately drive projects to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related curriculum/experience
- Minimum 2 years ERP experience in a manufacturing environment
AvL offers a competitive hourly wage plus company-matched 401(k), semi-annual profit sharing and bonuses, and a profit sharing contribution to your 401(k). AvL also provides company-paid health insurance for the employee.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No third party submissions will be considered – principals only.
AvL is an EEO Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com