Website Blue Ridge Community College
Provide technical support to faculty, staff and students and assist with common network administration tasks.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to desktop and laptop computers, printers, telephones, online services, and other IT systems.
- Assist employees and students with technical questions.
- Document support requests and resolutions using electronic issue tracking systems.
- Installs, updates and maintains software on desktop and laptop computers.
- Perform user administration using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provide technical and operational support for software applications and IT systems.
- Create and maintain training and usage documentation for software applications.
- Assist other members of the IT department with technical troubleshooting.
- Support a variety of technologies including Windows and Macintosh computers, tablet computers, and software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Perform common network administration tasks such as port configuration, VLAN assignment and firmware updates on LAN and WLAN infrastructure.
- Maintain accurate network and change management documentation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://blueridge.peopleadmin.com/postings/1658 →