Website Diligent Corporation
Position is planned for DC but remote candidates meeting requirements will be considered.
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Charlotte, NC.
In this role, you will be part of a team that supports the CRM systems for all Diligent lines of business. This includes providing support for the technology and tools used by the Customer Success teams and assisting with any projects or initiatives as necessary. Diligent has a variety of acquired business lines that will be transitioned to Gainsight and Salesforce.com. This position will play a pivotal role in on boarding these acquired businesses. This a process and operational role with primary responsibility for Gainsight administration and associated tools including Salesforce.com.
- Working closely with other administrators and their manager to execute, monitor and control all aspects of the Gainsight instance.
- Continue to build out use of Gainsight to drive customer utilization and satisfaction.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations and Customer Success to be a part of the larger customer and technical systems with focus on Gainsight impact.
- Implement Customer Success Plan templates and design the end-to-end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through identification or development and adoption of best practices.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements.
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact Gainsight and Salesforce.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight for Customer Success (including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows).
- Provide day to day end user support to all Gainsight users.
Manage mapping, documenting and implementing Customer Success processes.
- Design business rules to analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to proactively engage with customers.
- Work on M&A/migration projects to analyze and standardize processes, data, and systems.
- Minimum BA / BS Degree required.
- Gainsight administration experience required.
- Salesforce.com administrator certification preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in an operations role supporting Gainsight/Salesforce.com and associated tools.
- Demonstrated experience with Gainsight configuration with the ability to clearly document Customer Success processes and develop technical solutions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud.
- Knowledge of Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) tools such as Salesforce.com CPQ or similar tools.
- Experience administering Gainsight/Salesforce.com in an integrated environment including marketing automation and finance systems.
- Experience in CRM migration projects including standardizing Customer Success processes and data sets.
- Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while handling urgent interruptions professionally.
- Demonstrated experience working with business process owners and other stakeholders to determine and influence the best process and technology solutions for complex business issues.
- Willingness to work off-business hours, as needed, in support of project and release deployment schedules.
- Ability to type and/or manage laptop or personal computer keyboard for the purpose of internal and external electronic communication.
- Ability to see and hear and communicate verbally
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues and be able to monitor that impact
FSLA Status: [Exempt]
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit diligent.com.