ERT is a trusted partner to the government, providing scientific
IT Security Analyst (Software) – Asheville, NC
- Evaluating and advising on the security disposition of Commercial off the shelf (COTS) products, as well as other 3rd party provided libraries and extensions.
- Reviewing software build mechanisms and deployment procedures.
- Developing and providing IT Security Training regarding secure code development practices.
- Maintaining security documentation, and auditing for compliance.
- Assisting with the monitoring and analysis of system logs and events.
3 – 6 years of software development experience in two or more major programming languages, with at least one being object-oriented. Knowledge of secure coding concepts and common vulnerabilities. Software testing experience. Proficient with Linux/UNIX. Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in the following areas will be desirable
- Application security: static code analysis, dynamic application scanning and penetration testing.
- Training and advising developers in secure coding practices.
- Systems and/or network administration
- Maintaining FISMA System Security Plan documentation & compliance in accordance with NIST Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS).
- Continuous monitoring, vulnerability management and network security monitoring.
- Certifications in Information Systems and Security such as A+, Security+, CISSP, CEH, etc. may be considered as qualifying factors.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
BS in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Submit resume to ERT’s Career Opportunities Web Page at: http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk04/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=ERT&cws=1
Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (ERT)
ERT is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer – All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ERT&cws=1&rid=1850 →