Website FernLeaf Interactive, LLC
● Development and maintenance of AccelAdapt (our primary product), which helps local governments make data-informed decisions about climatic hazards. It is a highly-interactive dynamic web application with a strong reliance on Esri web mapping technologies and an AWS-based backend.
● Development of new partner tools which support the implementation of AccelAdapt analyses using a mixture of serverless and browser-based technologies.
(minimum 1 year of experience)
● Practical HTML/CSS and HTTP knowledge
● Experience with at least one additional procedural, object-oriented programming language (Python, Java, C++, etc)
● Comfortable working on Linux environment command line
● Familiarity with core AWS services like S3, EC2, CloudFront, and Lambda
● Ability to problem-solve creatively
● Effective English communication via email, chat, and video
Position type and compensation:
Full-time position with salary in the range $60,000 – $68,000; this position qualifies for participation in the company-sponsored health insurance/HSA plan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org