Home inspection software and related services
Do you like a challenge? Do you like to solve puzzles?
We are looking to add 1 or 2 more team members (We are growing again)!
The Sales & Support Team is the first point of contact for most incoming calls and emails from HomeGauge customers. The calls and emails address technical, sales, and billing questions from existing and prospective customers.
Great verbal and written communications skills are a must!
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm in the office which is located in the River Arts District of Asheville.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
• Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills
• Team-oriented and follows directions well
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Knowledge of the Windows O/S
Bonus Skills and Experience:
• Call center or customer service experience
• Windows or other computer troubleshooting experience
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web coding languages and practices
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
• A strong record of success in a customer service-oriented position
• A desire to exercise and learn more technical skills, including HTML, CSS, and beyond
About HomeGauge: We are one of the leading home inspection software companies in the industry, based out of Asheville, NC for over 16 years. HomeGauge offers software, services, support, and websites to home inspectors across the US, Canada, and beyond.
Benefits of Being a HomeGauge Employee (After 90 day trial period)
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance (paid partially by HomeGauge)
• A company kitchen which includes free weekday lunches to all employees
• Travel to industry conferences several times per year
• An open and friendly company culture
Please send a COVER LETTER explaining why you think this position would be a good fit for you, and your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com