Website Locus Technologies
Locus Technologies has an immediate opening in our Asheville, NC office for a talented, energetic, independent Entry Level Application Developer to support Locus’s environmental online software services—including Locus EIM, the world’s largest commercial Software as a Service environmental data management system; and our state-of-the-art Locus Platform for managing compliance and organizing environmental and resource data & information.
This is the opportunity to further your learning of web application development, as part of a closely-knit team of developers working on commercially successful applications, as well as to expand your programming skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with SQL queries, stored procedures, and schema tools
- Familiarity with software versioning and revision control system like SVN or Git
- Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA
- Excellent understanding of client-server applications and web services
- Good understanding of the Agile Development Methodology
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving/analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team-based environment and to meet business objectives
- Willingness to learn and expand programming skills through self-learning and assistance from peers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- U.S. citizenship or Green Card required
- At least 1-2 years of experience or equivalent, preferably in a technology company in a team-based development environment, or study in a relevant degree program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related major or equivalent experience
To apply, visit https://locustec.com/position/entry-level-application-developer-3510-5/ and click ‘Apply for this position’ at the bottom of the page.
To apply for this job please visit locustec.com.