Website Ocean 10 Security
Ocean 10 Security manufactures and manages a fleet of surveillance systems in high crime areas across the United States. Our goal is to reduce crime while making communities safer. Ocean 10 Security has started as a start up in Asheville, NC that has grown to a medium-sized team that is energetic and self-starting. We’re a close knit team that focuses on a positive work environment, and of course having fun during the process.
The person that we’re looking for is someone that has experience in managing multiple devices across a variety of networks. Although an IT degree is not required, the candidate must have an equal amount of experience in lieu of a degree as minimal training will be provided.
The majority of our customers are located in the South East, and at times travel will be required to assist our installer with the more intricate deployments.
- Oversee and provide direction, vision and guidance to TSUNAMI technical infrastructure.
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation and support of all TSUNAMI products.
- Ensure efficient operations of TSUNAMI products by monitoring systems’ performance.
- Test new products for functionality and aligns with vision of organization.
- Consult with CEO to ensure vision of organization is being achieved through innovation, research and development.
- Manage technicians to prioritize support cases and ensure quality of control over all TSUNAMI products.
- Work hand in hand with sales to ensure customers’ needs are being addressed during presale environment.
- At certain times travel to the field with install team to stay up to date with how TSUNAMI products are being implemented.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate pricing on all TSUNAMI related items.
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors that support TSUNAMI products remotely.
- Maintain up to date documentation on troubleshooting, software and hardware manuals.
- 5+ Years of experience maintaining IT operations for mid-size to large technical environments.
- 5+ Years of experience with IP Surveillance Camera technology.
- 5+ Years supervising technology teams
Excellent advanced IT environment knowledge consisting of routers, POE, telecommunications, data storage, network and systems administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Ability to think outside the box with technology norms
- Ability to oversee large IT projects from end to end
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com