Website Security Camera Warehouse
We’re looking for a firmware developer for security camera and IOT devices.
You’ll be working with an accomplished C++ programmer, machine learning computer vision developer, and a frontend developer to extend an existing software solution that was built for this project. You’ll also be able to help in the development and testing of new products and applications.
- Working with embedded Linux on custom printed boards and x86 machines
- Writing and maintaining C++ code for use on these devices
- Design, test, deploy, and maintain embedded software for camera storage systems and computer vision analytic servers
- Assisting in the development and execution of test set-ups and application programs to troubleshoot and resolve product issues reported by customers and/or to validate products to all applicable product requirements
- Support the product selection team in evaluating potential hardware solutions
- Up to date experience with an Embedded Linux platform, its configuration, board support packages, boot loaders, kernel, drivers, and application development is highly desired
- Experience developing with GCC/GNU toolchain and Linux development tools
- Experience with the creation of custom Embedded Linux system platforms and associated SDK using Open Embedded based tools, such as Yocto
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficiency with Linux Kernel, Device driver, Middleware and Application developments
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal applicant is self-motivated and highly skilled, but above all, a team player. We have a daily scrum over video chat.
Helpful to Have:
- Knowledge of React, React Native, or QT
- Experience using video compression technologies (H.264, H.265, VP9, etc)
- Strong knowledge in sensing technologies, including Camera, PIR, and infrared sensors
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, network security and authentication protocols
- Familiar with RTOS Operating Systems
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive Salary based on experience ($105-130k), paid bi-weekly, and a benefits package including Health Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
Note: Remote position acceptable for the right candidate.
We are a fast growing company based in Asheville that specializes in high definition surveillance equipment. We are a value driven company committed to delivering high-quality products and a superior experience to our customers from all over the world. For more information on our values, click here. Our working environment is team centered and collaborative. If you’re positive and want to be a part of a company determined to be the best place your grandkid has ever worked, we want to hear from you!
Please email a current resume and thoughtful cover letter outlining any relevant experience and why you would like to join our company.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.