Website Status Forward
We are looking for someone who is flexible, professional, and punctual with ability to be a self starter and willingness to take on new challenges.
Projects include development and maintenance of WordPress sites. Compensation depends on experience.
- Converting custom designs into fully operational WordPress websites
- Maintaining and supporting WordPress websites for existing clients
- Content management work for existing clients using WordPress
- Training clients on how to administer their new websites
Skills/Experience needed to apply:
- Front End WordPress development and content management experience
- Working knowledge of and ability/readiness to learn Advanced Custom Fields, Genesis Framework, WooCommerce, and Gravity Forms for WordPress development
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients regarding support requests
- Located in the Asheville, NC or Durham, NC area and available to work during regular business hours. (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org