Tupelo Honey Hospitality Corp.
Tupelo Honey Cafe (THC) is seeking an IT Support Administrator to join the buzz at our “Hive” team. This position will report to the IT Manager and focus will be to support Tupelo Honey Cafe’s Enterprise Resource Planning and Inventory platform, SQL Server databases as well as act as backup support for IT hardware and point of sale application. The ideal candidate will have experience with ERP system administration, ability to apply understanding of purchasing and inventory processes, provide general technical support and the ability to communicate with front-line team members, of all technical skill levels, to explain Tupelo Honey’s intricate systems and integrations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Purchasing & Inventory, Point of Sale database administration and troubleshooting.
· PC Desktop support and general IT systems support.
· Administration of companywide systems credentials.
· Support team members with all THC information system inquiries.
· Perform routine maintenance on computers, remotely deploy desktop applications and updates, and provide front-line IT systems troubleshooting.
· Identify and document process improvements and checklists.
· Work closely with other team members to share and contribute ideas for new and existing products and services.
· Effectively communicate ideas and creative solutions for systematic upgrades and maintenance to increase overall performance of technical environment
· Ability to multitask and think creatively and quickly in a high stress and fast paced environment
· Desire to work independently and with a small IT Team with various levels of experience
· Ability to articulate and follow through with multiple projects while completing daily tasks, troubleshooting, and interruptions
· Identify and document process improvements and checklists and implement disaster recovery plan
· Rotating weekend/after hours work required.
Preferred Areas of Specialization
• Daily monitoring and updates of integrations and databases to support onsite and remote users and activities
• Support Purchasing, Inventory and Accounting platform with a large dataset – ideal candidate would have experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and SQL Server
• Close interaction with Accounting, Finance, Purchasing and Operations departments to quickly resolve technical issues surrounding systems and integrations
• Work closely with IT Manager to provide solutions and improvements for database upgrades and backups
• Perform routine maintenance of terminal server during and after hours
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://my.peoplematter.com/tupelohoneycafe/Hire?jobOpeningId=3120c2dd-a115-45af-a0ca-a5ae015f0a54 →